- Are you seeing talented parents leaving the workforce?
- Are you navigating new ways of working and trying to implement policies that support your diverse workforce?
- Are you wondering how you meet your business objective whilst implementing positive change to support the wellbeing of your workforce?
Then this report is for you…
On the 4th of September 2023, we had the privilege of hosting our ‘No Parent Forced Out’ event at the House of Commons. The event brought together a remarkable panel of experts whose insights were not only inspiring, but full of practical and actionable steps to creating a happy and fulfilled workforce. They generously shared invaluable wisdom on how to foster a workplace environment where every parent can not only survive but truly thrive.
Our wonderful speakers included:
- Ryan Hopkins – Future of Wellbeing Leader, Host of the Audacious Goals Club, Creator of Toilet Break Wellbeing, TEDx Speaker and soon to be Published Author
- Jess Heagren – ex Financial Services Director, mother of four, award-winning CEO and founder of Careers After Babies and That Works For Me, and author of the landmark report “Careers After Babies,“
- Liz Jefferey – VP People Experience (PX) strategy for Sony Music, UK and Ireland
We’ve compiled these insights into a comprehensive report, which we believe will serve as a catalyst for thoughtful discussions and, more importantly, drive positive change within workplaces. Our ultimate aim is to encourage and enable organisations to fully harness the potential of their talented parent workforce, ensuring that no parent ever faces the daunting prospect of being forced out of work.
Within the report, you will discover:
- Strategic Focus Areas: We outline the three fundamental areas that workplaces must concentrate on to create environments which not only improve wellbeing, but also performance and retention of employees.
- Data-Driven Wisdom: Leverage data-led insights that empower you to implement forward-thinking policies and practices, leading to a happier and more productive workforce.
- Cost-Effective Benefits: Learn about cost-neutral strategies for delivering high-value benefits that not only retain your most valuable talent but also promote inclusivity and diversity.
So… what are you waiting for?
Download the report now and delve into these critical insights. By doing so, you’ll uncover essential strategies to empower your parent workforce and gain practical solutions for retaining top talent. Together, we can enact positive change and pave the way for a brighter, more inclusive future for working parents.